Saffron information26 آذر, 1401
Properties of saffron tea26 آذر, 1401
Disadvantages of essential tea and tea bags
It must be said that the invention of tea bags is the best and worst thing in the tea industry. The best because it increases people’s attention to tea and the worst because most of the tea bags in the market contain artificial and chemical substances and do not have the desirable characteristics of a high quality tea. At the beginning of the invention of tea bags, producers used whole tea leaves, which had a natural color and aroma and high nutritional value, but gradually the quality of most of these types of tea decreased, and some producers replaced whole tea leaves with powdered tea in order to gain more profit. and to create an instant taste and color faster, they use artificial coloring and flavoring materials
- If the tea they consume is not healthy and contains essential oils and illegal colors, it may cause cancer in the consumer in the long run.
- Drinking tea after meals increases the possibility of iron deficiency, especially among susceptible people, but if this drink is consumed in a healthy and natural way, it can prevent many strokes and cardiovascular diseases
- Tea has antioxidants and is effective in preventing non-communicable diseases, including cardiovascular and cancer, which can cause negative results for people if the added aroma and color are not natural.
- There is no natural scented tea and all scented teas are scented with artificial essences and it is recommended to avoid consuming this type of tea. It is better for people to use ordinary teas without essential oils and dyes
- The results of a new study in Canada show that a pack of tea bags or Lipton releases more than 11 billion microplastics into a cup of tea, while based on the evidence of the type of plastic used in tea bags (polypropylene) It can increase the probability of genetic mutations and damage to the endocrine system and fertility in people
- The water used for tea is often at a temperature above 95°C, and when the water temperature is higher than 40°C, the risk of plastic decomposition and release of toxic substances increases. This amount is thousands of times higher than the amounts reported in other foods and can be more harmful to human health than we think
- When you put a plastic tea bag (new plastic packages) in a cup of boiling water, it releases more than 11 microplastics and nanoplastics in the cup, which itself is a cause of cancer!
It is strange to know that there are no such number of harmful plastic particles in any type of food and drink, except for plastic tea bags!
- More than 80% of tea bags whose bags are made of paper, their bags are of poor quality, which may be contaminated with chlorine compounds such as epichlorohydrin. Because these compounds are a factor in discoloring the paper for the beautiful appearance of Lipton!
Chlorine compounds are very harmful to the body!
- Regarding tea bags that are sold in the market today with essences and colors of various fruits, it should be said that most of these types of teas have artificial flavors and colors, and in fact, you are causing 2 separate losses to your body, one is the loss of the bag. tea and the other harm of the essential oils in the content of tea!