Properties of saffron tea26 آذر, 1401
Misconceptions about tea26 آذر, 1401
Properties of saffron for children
Until six months of age, children are fed only with breast milk or formula. But after six months, complementary foods are gradually added to the milk. At first, you should not use paste, salt and other flavorings to cook auxiliary food, but you can use a very small amount of saffron to make the baby’s food tasty.
According to the age and weight of the child, the amount of saffron that should be used in his food is different, and as his age increases, a small amount of saffron can be added. Consult with a pediatric nutritionist before using any new ingredients in baby food
- Reduction of abdominal pains: Abdominal pains are a common problem in children that occur for various reasons. Saffron, having astringent properties, helps to detoxify and relieve stomach pains in children.
- improving eyesight: saffron has a large amount of crocin and crostin, which helps to treat inflammation or redness of the eyes
- Strengthening and strength of bones: saffron enhances the absorption of calcium and this makes bones strong.
- Strengthening and improving body immunity: Saffron is very effective in treating respiratory problems and improving breathing function.
- Gum strengthening: Daily massage of the child’s gums with saffron keeps the child’s mouth and tongue clean, thus reducing inflammation and mouth pain for them
- Reducing anxiety and stress: one of the main properties of saffron for children is the treatment of anxiety and stress disorders. Of course, finding the root cause of stress is much more important than treating it with saffron.
- Improving digestion and reflux problems: saffron facilitates digestion by reducing bloating.
- Reducing respiratory problems and asthma: due to its anti-inflammatory properties, saffron can play an effective role in solving respiratory problems in children
- Treatment of hyperactivity disorders: one of the common problems of many children is hyperactivity. Due to its anti-depressant and relaxing properties, as well as memory enhancement, saffron can be as effective as drugs for hyperactive children such as Ritalin
Is saffron safe for children and babies?
Saffron in a balanced amount will not harm children. Regarding the properties of milk and saffron for children, it can be said that a very small amount will not cause any problems. The combination of saffron with warm milk relaxes the muscles of children and makes them feel relaxed